I am unable to perform massage sessions at this time. Due to a recurring back injury and a family
medical issue I am taking a leave of absence.
For now I am recommending my clients to see Vino who is a massage therapist in my suite. If you have a prepaid session she will honor that session for me. Below is her information and she does have online scheduling.
Meditative Deep Tissue
Massage & Bodywork
6512 Six Forks Road, Suite 401A
Raleigh, NC 27615
Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the
inconvenience this may cause.
Relaxation is essential to the overall health of your Mind, Body and Spirit. Relaxation through massage and bodywork is a powerful way to recharge and awaken the body's natural healing abilities.
Benefits of regular massage and bodywork include:
• Boosts the immune system by stimulating lymph flow
• Relieves muscle tension and pain
• Reduces anxiety and
• Reduces the flow of stress hormones
• Improves sleep
• Improves energy levels and reduces fatigue
• Improves concentration
• Improves circulation
• Increases range of motion and joint flexibility
• Reduces spasms and cramping
• Relieves and reduces frequency of headaches
• Releases endorphins - amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
Click Here to
Like our Facebook page to receive health tips and specials.